A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: Bucket list! RT @Babylonstoren: Find out about our Winter Special at the Babylonstoren Farm Hotel http://t.co/m3U8vZgk
- mothercitylivin: Wow. Who knew doodling could evolve to this. ‘Mind-blowing Ballpoint Pen Illustrations’ http://t.co/qH121fnW
- mothercitylivin: RT @FrenchMarketCT: French market @ gardens centre today until 7m and tomorrow until 2 pm french cheeses pates http://t.co/OyoTVZr4
- mothercitylivin: RT @PalmsMarket: Get down to @PalmsMarket today for "Fresh food from die Platteland". Parking is free. @LockStockDesign is on too!
- mothercitylivin: RT @SANCCOB: SANCCOB saves seabirds is hiring! Permanent and internship positions available. http://t.co/2QA0D70O
- mothercitylivin: @earthfairmarket damn! the one Wednesday I don’t come to market… Love that guy and his awesome wines.
- mothercitylivin: Great special! RT @EatOutTheBox: Buy any 2 meals on a WEDNESDAY only and get 3rd one FREE !
- mothercitylivin: There’d be enough for all if we didn’t waste so much. RT @oceanjewelsfish: Wow, 40% of all food wasted + 50% of seafood.http://t.co/4zW1cbVv
- mothercitylivin: Wild. RT @BBC_Travel: photos of the world’s most expensive dishes: sushi wrapped in gold, sprinkled with diamonds? http://t.co/VUq5TcnK
- mothercitylivin: So right! RT @PrimitivVodka: #Craft of a Natural Sort 😉 RT @film_naturally A bee must visit 4,000 flowers to make one tablespoon of honey.
- mothercitylivin: RT @gow_sa: The first week of September is Zero Waste Week! This year the focus is on recycling habits.
Digest powered by RSS Digest