A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: So right! RT @carbonsmart: Water is essential to life; without water, you can’t make coffee.
- mothercitylivin: @veggiebuntch hah, well at least I found you eventually! Thanks for a wonderful night of intriguing flavours, I enjoyed every bite (and sip)
- mothercitylivin: @DawnJorgensen @AndrePentz ooh, we just had that with our vegan dinner at the Mount Nelson – it was delicious!
- mothercitylivin: So awesome to be able to order @PrimitivVodka at the Planet Bar – what a treat.
- mothercitylivin: Tonight I’m joining @veggiebuntch for a vegan feast at the Mount Nelson – can’t wait to see what’s on the menu!
- mothercitylivin: RT @foodbarn: special Thursday Village Market special … 50% off food from ala carte … and yes, the steak ‘au poivre’ is on the menu
- mothercitylivin: @SarahDuff me too – see you there!
- mothercitylivin: There’s no such thing as a free ride. Except when it’s your birthday and the ride is up Table Mountain. Now if only the sun would shine…
- mothercitylivin: @Pesto_Princess yes, but not yet at its new location, so I’ll be checking it out again soon!
- mothercitylivin: @drizzleanddip you should try the alkaline powder from A Vogel – no desperate munching required and it works a treat
- mothercitylivin: White water rafting on the Liesbeek, anyone? Sure is flowing fast enough here in Newlands.
- mothercitylivin: Ouch. RT @MarianneThamm: Hectic flooding M3 near UCT – avoid at all cost.
Digest powered by RSS Digest