A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: Organic veg, yay! RT @earthfairmarket: very excited to be welcoming Barbara @beesinboots to our Noordhoek market. http://t.co/cfVNIpM6
- mothercitylivin: RT @stefanmarais: @JosiesCookhouse will be open this Sunday from 12-7pm for the Rugby. We are serving pizza & Ice cream..
- mothercitylivin: Hallelujah. RT @thamarh: Are you a blogger? Facebook’s official WordPress plugin is here http://t.co/Zm7dqkwd
- mothercitylivin: RT @Iziko_Museums: RT @artslinkcoza: FREE entry at Iziko Museums on Youth Day @Iziko_Museums http://t.co/3bkkB5xm
- mothercitylivin: RT @SarahDuff: RT @WolfpackAlan: That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk had to explain what he was doing to the cow.
- mothercitylivin: I don’t get it. How on earth is this ad supposed to make me WANT to ‘rediscover dairy’? http://t.co/HqzUqyTu @fullcirclesean
- mothercitylivin: @RusselBrownlee yeah, @StarlingsCafe is definitely outstripping @OriginRoasting these days… Consistently mindblowingly delicious!
- mothercitylivin: Cool. But is knowing every step still an adventure? RT @grist: Google is making a Street View for hiking trails http://t.co/V0z8ZJnk
- mothercitylivin: Winter Food & Wine evenings at @FairviewWine start this week -great value at R234 (4 courses incl wines) http://t.co/eacdyClt #capewinter
- mothercitylivin: RT @GoodTasteMag: Does anyone know of a ridiculously talented ‘green’ artist out there?
- mothercitylivin: @michelle_matt oooh, oooh, me too! and if I don’t get one of your new ice cream sandwiches soon I might go postal 🙂
Digest powered by RSS Digest