A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: Thoroughly enjoyed this last year – what a view (food was great, too) RT @goodfoodSA: The Table of Peace and Unity tickets are flying.
- mothercitylivin: @StarlingsCafe nooooooooo! Ah well, another day 🙂
- mothercitylivin: Craving curry! Any tips for good Indian restaurants in the Southern Suburbs?
- mothercitylivin: Did you know there were pockets of wildlife in the Khayelitsha Wetlands? http://t.co/kSyeRYx7
- mothercitylivin: Small scale organic farming really can work. RT @StarlingsCafe: Urban Farming For Profit http://t.co/vEnOfSj7
- mothercitylivin: RT @KirstenboschNBG: Tickets to the Freshlyground concert at Kirstenbosch tomorrow are now sold out.
- mothercitylivin: RT @GogosDeli: Fresh naturally organic vegetables, @S_Wholesome Chickens and free range lamb, SA Cheeses and Charcuterie just in.
- mothercitylivin: Mother City Living News: What’s On in Cape Town 16 March 2012 – http://t.co/VpfXg9ZR
- mothercitylivin: Keen to explore the tunnels under the Mother City? @ReclaimCamissa will be holding special tours next week: http://t.co/UNsReeJ3
- mothercitylivin: Yes! RT @Cocoxochitl: "Farmers that grow food that’s good enough to keep us out of the hospital should be revered…" -@JoelSalatin
Digest powered by RSS Digest