A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: RT @underthetableCT: FYI craft beer lovers, paulaner brewery is being moved to Woodstock next to the Bromwell to be the Woodstock Brewery.
- mothercitylivin: @Amy_Hoppy no idea, sorry!
- mothercitylivin: @EatInSA awards nicely done and the Slowmarket is pumping. Beaut of a day.
- mothercitylivin: Our newsletter is out! The best of what’s on in Cape Town this weekend (and beyond) – http://t.co/HxMwMlCw
- mothercitylivin: @earthfairmarket @rehana19mia the Stellenbosch Slow Market is on Saturdays at Oude Libertas – no Sunday version I know of…
- mothercitylivin: @AsaraEstate loved it – look forward to visiting again!
- mothercitylivin: And adding plastic RT @TreeHugger: Talk about a party pooper. Party Balloons are Depleting the World’s Helium Supply http://t.co/jhQBxwnb
- mothercitylivin: Wow. Wow. Wow. This flourless chocolate cake at @Owaysteacafe just made my week sublime http://t.co/3hJTeggd
- mothercitylivin: Enjoyed the @AsaraEstate Harvest Market – what a beautiful venue, lovely food and crisp autumn weather. Look forward to their next one.
- mothercitylivin: RT @earthfairmarket: We will be open from 3 to 8:30pm. live music, fresh produce, paella, sushi, crepes, craft beer & organic wine.
- mothercitylivin: Checking out the @AsaraEstate harvest market – great vibe and beautiful day for it!
- mothercitylivin: Off to the @AsaraEstate harvest market – looking forward to seeing what’s in store!
- mothercitylivin: @mattallison know how you feel – we made the switch too, recently. what a difference real sleep makes!
- mothercitylivin: RT @urbansprout: On in Stellenbosch as we speak, Monty Waldin biodynamic Wine Workshop tomorrow… http://t.co/IpsOqfAW
- mothercitylivin: RT @pastalauro: will be at @earthfairmarket wed with range of fresh #artisan made pasta + #glutenfree range http://t.co/itTmO0Fh
- mothercitylivin: Eish. RT @onanotherplane: How’s this @WOOLWORTHS_SA broccoli label:Prod of Kenya and/or SA a/o Swazi a/o Mozambique a/o Zambia a/o Zimbabwe
Digest powered by RSS Digest