The Ariston Elemental Organic Gardening Project is a wonderful private gardening project on the go in Claremont.
What was vacant, basically barren land near Claremont train station has been leased from the municipality by passionate organic gardener Brigid Jackson and is gradually being turned into a wonderful oasis of green.
And, starting from 11 February, Ariston Garden will be hosting a series of Wednesday evening talks on various aspects of elemental organic gardening.
- Elemental Organic gardening – 11 February 2009
- Elemental cooking Herbs – 25 February 2009
- Elemental Organic compost making – 11 March 2009 *changed to 18 March ’09*
- Using Elemental wit and cunning to control pests in the garden – 25 March 2009
- Elemental pruning and propagation – 15 April 2009
- Elemental Companion Planting – 13 May 2009
- The Endangered Honeybee – 27 May 2009
Venue : 5 Dunluce Avenue Claremont. Time: 7.15pm for 7.30pm start (duration approx 11?2 hours) Cost: R30.00. Please RSVP as space is limited to 20 people. Contact Brigid on 021 674 2816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org