Water is life. But will there be enough for a more crowded world?
We are depleting our water resources faster than nature can replenish them, and if we don’t do something about it, the well could be dry sooner than we think.
GCX’s 3 day Water Auditing Level 1 course gives learners a good understanding of the importance of water, how to conduct a water audit and how to develop a water management strategy for a business or residential home.
Benefits of doing this course:
- Lead your company’s water reduction program.
- Learn a unique skill that every company needs and helps to differentiate you in the job market.
- Become a knowledge leader with your new found understanding of this critical resource.
- Begin a new career in water management and conservation.
- Learn how to manage and conserve water use in a home.
Send an email to email@example.com with your details and the email addresses of 5 colleagues or friends who you feel would love to receive our monthly environmentally focused newsletter (view past newsletters). Competition closes 15 April 2011.
Who is Global Carbon Exchange?
“GCX is a strategic environmental sustainability consultancy and training provider. We work closely with our customers to help them identify and build their Eco-Advantage; the opportunity for sustained growth and profitability while demonstrating reduced environmental and social impacts over time.” www.globalcarbonexchange.com