Please note: this event has been submitted by event organisers. Mother City Living cannot assist you with event-related information – please contact organisers directly for more information or to book.
Dream Mapping and Goal Setting Workshop
Find your Purpose. Discover Your Destiny
Want to live your dream life and do what you love?
Do you know what that looks like or how to make it happen for yourself?
Just think: When you are driving, you know where you want to go and you plot out your route. When you plan and prepare a meal, you follow a recipe and monitor the food as it cooks. How much attention do you give to planning the direction of your life?
Set up your life powerfully by spending a full day on a Dream Mapping and Goal Setting Workshop to get clear on your dreams, ‘map-out’ your goals and focus on the direction for your life. Take the time for YOU – to review your life, re-evaluate what you are doing and where you want to go. To ensure you are on track for what you most want.
During this fun full-day workshop you will…
1. Create a Vision Board (Dream Map)
2. Come up with a WIG (Wildly Improbable Goal) that inspires you
3. Learn tools for creating through the mind and manifesting
4. Learn how to overcome your fears
5. Build a Supporting Cast – to support your success
By the end of the workshop you will
• Have clarity, focus, direction and tangible tools to use to create a life you love
• Be clear on a future direction for your life
• Have given yourself time to relax and play
• Have made a Dream Collage to take home to remind you of what you want
• Have given yourself time for you
• You will have a Big Goal to inspire you
• Find a renewed zest and energy for life
• Have practical tools to use in your day-to-day life to turn your dreams into reality
Date: Saturday 3 September
Time: 10am – 6pm
Price: R 890 per person (including materials)
Email email@example.com or call on (27) 84 207 0202
What is Dream Mapping and Goal Setting?
Dream Mapping is a process to help you get clear on what you want in your life, or in a specific aspect of your life and then to set BIG goals to help you achieve those dreams.
During this experiential workshop we will go through a series of exercises to assist you in realizing and crystallising your dreams for yourself and your life. The workshop will include relaxation, mind and dream theory, creating your own dream collage, and then basic tools to use on a day-to-day basis for manifesting your dreams.
You will relax, cut & paste, have fun & get in touch with the dreams that linger in your soul!
“An amazing workshop. You have really touched lives and truly are a fairy godmother. I have been on a number of self development courses and yours is among the best.” Deelesh Ravjee – Johannesburg, South Africa
“For the first time in my life I have a dream I can see and feel and touch and have the tools to achieve it.” Bev Doyle – Johannesburg, South Africa