A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: RT @grist: Processed red meat is the worst of two worlds: http://t.co/psdfVtV3
- mothercitylivin: Plastic water bottles have got to go! RT @BBC_Travel: fighting against the growing waste from plastic water bottles: http://t.co/DjuvLZaa
- mothercitylivin: @angelagayehorn hmmm, well it did taste pretty good, but I think the pea n ham soup from @curedeli is far better value at R30/L
- mothercitylivin: @AltheaNicol Yup. At Melissas. Pea and pesto soup. Yikes.
- mothercitylivin: Am I being cheap, or is R62 for a litre of vegetarian soup a little steep?
- mothercitylivin: A @coolhunting guide to the Mother City: http://t.co/eayNzdhF
Nice to see @honestchoc, Cafe Royale and Birds Cafe on the list!
- mothercitylivin: Need a(nother) reason to eat ethically raised chicken? No arsenic in ’em, for a start: http://t.co/fHzXdhTQ (via @FarmerAngus)
- mothercitylivin: @99thelarder oooh, as if I needed extra encouragement! see you guys in a bit.
- mothercitylivin: Who needs Easter eggs when you can order pints of @thecreamerysa ice cream for pickup at @99thelarder food market. Joy.
- mothercitylivin: Mmm! RT @thecreamerysa: At St Georges @earthfairmarket, scooping some rad new flavours: Caramelised Banana w. choc bunnies, &Toasted Almond.
- mothercitylivin: @earthfairmarket Aw, well I’m sure I’ll get to bring her again one of these days!
- mothercitylivin: Happy Easter – this week’s look at what’s on in Cape Town over the weekend – http://t.co/ZkGpQ2rn
- mothercitylivin: Loving the new ‘Guest Trader’ at @earthfairmarket – it’s no wonder his Hot Pot sold out well before closing, the meat melts in the mouth!
- mothercitylivin: @angelagayehorn yes, I love @GaiaFoodMarket as well – super-fresh produce to be sure!
- mothercitylivin: RT @ThisLittleFiggy: Easter Night Market at Hathersage now on Thurs 5 April from 5pm-10pm. NO market on Sat 7th due to bad weather.
- mothercitylivin: Very underwhelmed by The Blue Train website. You’d think a company with an ‘aura of mystique’ could do better http://t.co/yptX8JMn
- mothercitylivin: @lyncupcake and, what did you think?
- mothercitylivin: Anyone else go to the @AsaraEstate Harvest Market last month? I did, and I loved it! http://t.co/FFSJUjmm Can’t wait for the next one.
- mothercitylivin: @99thelarder a pleasure – can’t wait to see the market for myself!
Digest powered by RSS Digest