A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: Supporting local – I like! KZN government partners in ‘buy local’ pledge with Proudly SA http://t.co/zPjMv7mR via @sagoodnews
- mothercitylivin: @primitivvodka awww, so wish I could have come along… I’ll be thinking of you guys (enviously) have fun, @slowmothercity!
- mothercitylivin: Sounds delectable! RT @owaysteacafe: Fennel and Cherry Tomato Risotto with Bocconcini Mozzarella—O’ways Lunch Special!
- mothercitylivin: Mother City Living News: A round up of what’s on in Cape Town for 24 February 2012 http://t.co/J3Q7UzNY
- mothercitylivin: Anyone else having trouble buying electricity online? Paycity / Powertime both offline, and SMS purchases not working! #eskom @ewnupdates
- mothercitylivin: Wow, striped ‘tiger’ figs, how awesome! RT @Babylonstoren: Pick a fig, any fig: http://t.co/mdIL0qYy
- mothercitylivin: RT @springwise: Farm to Baby NYC — Subscription service offers organic baby food direct from local farms — http://t.co/IcAfaz4c
Digest powered by RSS Digest