A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: RT @sarahemilyduff: ‘The truth is, food in the grocery store is not cheap.’ The cost of the US food industry http://t.co/XnONT9V2
- mothercitylivin: RT @NakedLiving: Opinion: Why we should regulate sugar like alcohol http://t.co/1OGkIDr8 #cnn
- mothercitylivin: Any one knows if there are any organic lemons and mandarins avail in Cape Town at the mo (despite being out of season)?
- mothercitylivin: RT @littlelisaZA: Does anyone have any idea where you can get almond paste in Cape Town?
- mothercitylivin: Wow. Hardcore. RT @DeniBester: Kudos to the Hungarian government: no means no to Monsanto GM seeds http://t.co/UnQkKaLc
- mothercitylivin: RT @ecosalon: RT @CanarsieBK: RT @EatingLocally: The A to Z of foraging http://t.co/QcyEbG2w
- mothercitylivin: Mmm, some great producers in Darling – could be good. RT @portfoliosa: Darling Creative Market – Portfolio Travel Blog http://t.co/vx8er5HT
- mothercitylivin: RT @koek_: Anyone know of a company/service that’ll come and pick paper up for recycling once a week? <Oasis perhaps?
- mothercitylivin: Awesome – gimme! RT @odedskitchen: We’re elbows deep in figs…making our Drunken Fig Jam (fig & brandy) – should b ready by Thurs.
- mothercitylivin: RT @odedskitchen: We’re @earthfairmarket tomorrow evening – 3-8pm. Our expanded menu now includes chicken wraps & steak rolls
- mothercitylivin: Love this farm! RT @foodwithastory: Meet Angus – the barefoot grass farmer at Spier Biodynamic Farm http://t.co/XC9FLetB @FarmerAngus
- mothercitylivin: RT @thelocalbag: "Shop for real food, not fake food" – or why you should support your local food markets. http://t.co/fRbUY5AR
- mothercitylivin: RT @grist: Safe, organic food too expensive? Eat less meat http://t.co/7z3Aspea
- mothercitylivin: RT @NourishPlanet: The @EcoAgPartners initiative Landscapes for People, Food, and Nature launches a new blog today: http://t.co/Axw9kmNL
Digest powered by RSS Digest