A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: It’s the weekend! Here’s a look at what’s On in Cape Town 29 June 2012 – http://t.co/HfDfCOqD
- mothercitylivin: Craft beer and garagiste wine lovers, this one’s for you: Hop ‘n’ Vine Festival – 20,21 July in Constantia http://t.co/c4yOFQ9I
- mothercitylivin: RT @NormanMcFarlane: @Jane_Anne62 If every chef in SA took the pledge to serve only @WWFSASSI Green List species we’d have a chance.
- mothercitylivin: RT @michaelpollan: Interesting piece on science of food preservation, explaining why packaged food tastes so lousy http://t.co/bv6w5KaK
- mothercitylivin: Supper @JosiesCookhouse again tonight. 4th time there since they opened a few weeks ago – safe to say I’m a fan!
- mothercitylivin: @PalmsMarket @adrenalineSA_ it’s got a West Coast flavour, with producers from Darling, Langebaan, Riebeek Valley. Held Fortnightly.
- mothercitylivin: @RS_31 as far as I know, yes – but probably best to check with Alliance Francaise, especially in school hols!
- mothercitylivin: @Sardines0nToast @JosiesCookhouse is excellent – in Newlands at the Josephine Mill.
- mothercitylivin: RT @FoodNetwork: Does healthy food really cost more? Our friends @healthyeats separate the facts from the fiction: http://t.co/elenWjfB.
Digest powered by RSS Digest