A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: Yum! RT @Pesto_Princess: Plump, brightly coloured organic veggies by @beesinboots at @GaiaFoodMarket today! http://t.co/sDnQdugi
- mothercitylivin: @jax_stephenson thanks!
- mothercitylivin: @TableMagic thanks, yes @foodbarn was top of my list – just thought I’d see if they could be trumped, but it seems not!
- mothercitylivin: RT @KirstenboschNBG: Top 10 things to do with kids in Cape Town during Winter School Holidays http://t.co/6YTXSfCr via @Becomingyoublog
- mothercitylivin: So, twitter-people: any recommendations for locations for a birthday lunch next week? Good food, locally sourced ingredients…?
- mothercitylivin: Here comes the weekend! Our top picks for 6-8 July 2012 – http://t.co/Qb5BN8yq
- mothercitylivin: City dwellers: choose food grown for quality & health, not volume & price! RT @GaiaFoodMarket: Well worth reading http://t.co/poipGmQs
- mothercitylivin: #realfood! RT @RS_31: Filled my basket w awesome fresh veg at the #noordhoekmarket! Chinese cabbage, turmeric, Jerusalem artichokes & more
- mothercitylivin: Mushroom lesson with fungi expert. Check. Mushroom forage in Delheim forest. Check. Now for the wild mushroom inspired lunch… Hungry!
- mothercitylivin: A crisp sunny morning, perfect for wild mushroom hunting – off to @Delheim for Mushroom Week I go! http://t.co/u6jsBHcE
- mothercitylivin: @veggiebuntch looking forward to it!
- mothercitylivin: RT @grist: Mickey Mouse pushes fossil fuels in this 1985 comic book http://t.co/ChSHcLPT
- mothercitylivin: Love the sound of @solms_delta’s new pear cider – just released http://t.co/RSsOSWoF
Digest powered by RSS Digest