A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: Now this is what a REAL chicken looks like! http://t.co/UP9pYFs1 @PalmsMarket
- mothercitylivin: Loving the @PalmsMarket – so much delicious food and a cosy, calm atmosphere.
- mothercitylivin: Enjoying the atmosphere, food & fabulous wines at the @Vineyard_Hotel. Both Iona and Paul Cluver wines are fantastic. Glad I’m not driving!
- mothercitylivin: Hello weekend! What’s On in Cape Town 23 June 2012 – http://t.co/nArLQ7qN
- mothercitylivin: RT @foodbarn: There is a kickass new market in town .. what an awesome experience @Noordhoekfarm @earthfairmarket http://t.co/o3ed0sSS
- mothercitylivin: @CityBowlMarket ooh, sounds exciting!
- mothercitylivin: South Peninsula dwellers – don’t forget the launch of the new Noordhoek Village @earthfairmarket tonight! http://t.co/qDeCeyBN #eatlocal
- mothercitylivin: RT @grist: Here’s how McDonald’s makes its food look good enough to eat http://t.co/YKbFxPHA
- mothercitylivin: Loving the movie nights at @bistro1682 – here again and enjoying the fireside ambience. Bring on the rosemary-salted popcorn!
- mothercitylivin: @thelocalbag @earthfairmarket yep, I agree wholeheartedly with your outcry! coffee should be done properly, or not at all, darnit.
- mothercitylivin: What she said! RT @earthfairmarket: Why are there so many coffee shops that don’t have trained baristas and make crappy coffee?!
- mothercitylivin: Selling redlisted fish ain’t cool. Neither is buying it. RT @jax_stephenson: Something stinks at Fruit&Veg City: http://t.co/z972ysKn #sassi
- mothercitylivin: RT @farmerangus: The grain fed beef/feedlot industry is trying to bully me into shutting up. Read here http://t.co/IL9eYbeZ
Digest powered by RSS Digest