A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: Love that coffees at @StarlingsCafe are named after regulars. For a flat white extra strong in a smaller cup, order a Georgina, mmmm.
- mothercitylivin: RT @CarmienTea: reminder: #Saturday @PalmsMarket times have changes… now 9am-2pm.
- mothercitylivin: RT @thelawry: Going to the Argus but not to Cycle? The @VillageMarketCQ is going to open from 10am – 3pm at the @capequart
- mothercitylivin: The fab @GogosDeli in Newlands now also sells organic veggies, fresh on Fridays… http://t.co/Bf3dRUQx
- mothercitylivin: Yay, looks like there’s a new Thursday mini-market (feat local producers) starting at @99thelarder at the end of March!
- mothercitylivin: Apparently, ice-cream can be as addictive as drugs: http://t.co/i7GOPDDF I feel a @thecreamerysa craving coming on! (via @EdoErgoSum)
- mothercitylivin: Wow, quite a sign of the times. RT @DaveDuarte: Ster-Kinekor ditches print http://t.co/YYpqgbWa via @zite
Digest powered by RSS Digest