A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: Corn so beautiful you could WEAR it. RT @gristlist: #Monsanto WISHES it could make corn this cool http://t.co/8RlMwed4
- mothercitylivin: Support local designers – check out the Pashasha Pop-up Shop at the Fringe today from 10am-3pm http://t.co/6wdWeTMv
- mothercitylivin: It’s the weekend! Here’s what’s in our beautiful Mother City – http://t.co/G0yOtOCg
- mothercitylivin: Keen to learn some urban farming skills? Try the Grow To Live course at @SoilForLife – green thumb, sorted! http://t.co/w61va9hC
- mothercitylivin: I have secured my limited-batch-bottle of @PrimitivVodka ‘s superlative gin and stocked up on my stash of green fairy juice. Happy I am.
- mothercitylivin: Yum RT @PrimitivVodka: Mothers Day special @eBooze http://t.co/yGoAFw1q Delighted to have our Limoncello paired with @HonestChoc Favourite.
- mothercitylivin: No more excuses to buy bottled! RT @MediaClubSA: Blue Drop Report 2012: SA’s drinking water is of the highest quality http://t.co/eU5Etioe
- mothercitylivin: Ouch. RT @onanotherplane: R1400 to re-cut a plain service key that does nothing but unlock a lock? What a staggering ripoff @ToyotaLive.
- mothercitylivin: RT @99thelarder: Anyone got a room to rent for Honest Zimbabwean barista. Needs to get out of delft! Just been robbed &beaten to a p …
Digest powered by RSS Digest