A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: @kimmbenjamin @capeadvice Swartland Country Market. Annual market with food, drink and goods from the Swartland area. On until 4pm!
- mothercitylivin: The annual Swartland Country Market is on today at Kirstenbosch – delicious food, wine & more from the region (10am-4pm)…
- mothercitylivin: A jam-packed weekend lies ahead. Here are our top picks! http://t.co/FzLmSdPc
- mothercitylivin: RT @Iziko_Museums: Don’t miss "Shoreline" on SABC3, Sundays @ 6pm- a show about our coast and marine life.- http://t.co/8TGDnuGZ
- mothercitylivin: Anyone else finding the interwebs indecently sluggish today or should I go and kick my router? #telkom
- mothercitylivin: Hear hear. RT @annabelyeaman: Folks at this years #wcct just raised over R2,000 for DARG – warming to see such generosity for furry friends
- mothercitylivin: In between geekery and web-tip gathering, a chance to wander around the beautiful @KirstenboschNBG Great venue choice for #wcct !
- mothercitylivin: RT @Iziko_Museums: Today in #SAhistory – (1929) The table mountain cableway is inaugurated. http://t.co/4neBoqjI
- mothercitylivin: Time to think geek. Settling in for a day of all things WordPress at WordCamp 2012. Bring it on! #wcct
- mothercitylivin: Imagine that! RT @grist: Bhutan wants to be the world’s first 100 percent organic country http://t.co/OgQdhR7F
- mothercitylivin: RT @StarlingsCafe: If it’s miserable we’ll bring the market indoors. Same local produce, just cosier.
- mothercitylivin: Sounds fun! RT @2OceansAquarium: The super-popular aSCAREium is back! http://t.co/EchAnb9C #capetown #halloween
- mothercitylivin: RT @thecreamerysa: My kingdom for a berry! Preferably unsprayed, locally grown, and picked at the height of ripeness. #mepicky?
Digest powered by RSS Digest