A summary of this week’s tweets…
- mothercitylivin: @KitHeathcock hi Kit. Great! Do you have a website, or is there info on your blog?
- mothercitylivin: @RelaxWithDax thanks, will do!
- mothercitylivin: @LKMather @Salted_Caramel thanks, will make contact!
- mothercitylivin: Any social media managers out there? A client of mine is looking for someone to help with social media for her travel business…
- mothercitylivin: RT @TableMntnWatch: Chapmans Peak Drive closed tonight from 7pm to 4am. Maintenance.
- mothercitylivin: @woolworths_sa understood. any plans to get farmers to grow more of it locally? broccoli, english spinach, peas, all in season right here
- mothercitylivin: Dear @WOOLWORTHS_SA Why are so many of your vegetables from Zambia/Zimbabwe/Kenya/further? Surely we grow enough right here at home?
- mothercitylivin: Don’t really get excited about National Braai Day, but @AsaraEstate’s ‘Braai Market’ sounds like fun to me! http://t.co/ZQcQKLVs
- mothercitylivin: RT @ZAVineHugger: Can’t understand why people want to go to Mars. There’s more interesting places on earth than anyone can experience in …
- mothercitylivin: Spring flowers close to home. RT @KirstenboschNBG: Osteospermum ‘White Moon’, now in bloom at Kirstenbosch: http://t.co/YOkDDITf
- mothercitylivin: RT @Iziko_Museums: Don’t forget entrance to Iziko Museums is FREE during Heritage Week 17-24 Sept. Excl. Planetarium & the Castle.
Digest powered by RSS Digest